Spotting bad tenants before they take you for a ride. Your job as a landlord is to find the best tenant you can. For tenants with bad credit, their job is to find a landlord who is in a hurry to rent their home and who doesn’t follow procedures.
Tag: tenant screening form
- Maintenance Issue Case Study
- Evicting A Tenant In The Winter
- Probate Investing Tip – How Long Do You Mail To Probate Leads?
- Probate Investing – Learn How To Get In The Mind Of The Executor
- Probates – Learn How To Find Off Market Deals Using Probate Marketing
- Credit Check Can’t Verify A Birthday Or Social Security Number
- Renting A Vacant Rental Home Fun Story
- How Soon Is Too Soon To Renew A Lease That Is Ending
- Things I Hate About Being A Property Manager
- The Unexpected Costs Of Being A Landlord
- Winter Property Inspections To Prevent House Fires
- December Rent Can Be The Hardest Rent To Collect
- Cash For Keys
- When Can You Keep A Security Deposit?
- Things Will Break In Your Rental Home That Have To Be Fixed
- Tenants and Scheduling Contractor Repairs
- What To Do When Your Rental Property Burns Down
- Do You Own A Stinky Investment Home?
- Two Drop Dead Easy Ways To Collect Rent Online
- Does Your Tenant Have The Right To Withhold Rent Payments?