Collecting December Rent Christmas is around the corner and some of tenants have better uses for their money than paying December rent. Landlords often find that December is the month of the year that is the most difficult to collect rent on time or at all.
Tag: late rent payments
- Rental Listing Scams – Protect Your Rental Listings
- Air Conditioning Trouble Shooting Check List
- Mini Blinds And Your Tenants
- Screen Applicants With Confidence
- Maintenance Issue Case Study
- Evicting A Tenant In The Winter
- Probate Investing Tip – How Long Do You Mail To Probate Leads?
- Probate Investing – Learn How To Get In The Mind Of The Executor
- Probates – Learn How To Find Off Market Deals Using Probate Marketing
- Credit Check Can’t Verify A Birthday Or Social Security Number
- Renting A Vacant Rental Home Fun Story
- How Soon Is Too Soon To Renew A Lease That Is Ending
- Things I Hate About Being A Property Manager
- The Unexpected Costs Of Being A Landlord
- Winter Property Inspections To Prevent House Fires
- December Rent Can Be The Hardest Rent To Collect
- Cash For Keys
- When Can You Keep A Security Deposit?
- Things Will Break In Your Rental Home That Have To Be Fixed
- Tenants and Scheduling Contractor Repairs